Dental Services in Westfield
Westfield Gentle Dentist provides family, cosmetic and restorative restorative dental services to patients of all ages. In our office, we use the latest technology to make your visit as comfortable and gentle as possible. X-rays are a necessary component of the dental exam so issues not viewable to the naked eye can be diagnosed correctly. We want to make sure you receive the best possible treatment for tooth decay, gum disease, or any service. Digital radiography:
- Shortens Appointments- You do not have to wait for Dr. Caron to develop film.
- Less Radiation- Digital radiography emits less radiation than traditional film x-rays.
- Environmentally Friendly- No chemicals are used to develop film.
With the use of digital radiography, we can identify the main cause of your dental problems. Dr. Caron will assess your condition and recommend different treatments based on your needs. We have the patient’s long-term oral health in mind.
Dr. Caron and the Staff of Westfield Gentle Dentist provide the following dental services:
- Dental Implants
- Veneers (no-prep and minimal prep)
- Smile Design
- Root Canals
- Tooth-colored (resin) fillings
- Teeth Whitening
- Treatment of Periodontal Disease
- Oral Cancer Screenings
- Fluoride Treatment
- Oral Sedation
- Nitrous Oxide
Dr. Gabrielle Caron and all staff members at Westfield Gentle Dentist are caring and have the expertise to deliver the results that you want to see. Our practice will create a comfortable and gentle environment for all patients, both young and old. We want to help restore or even improve your dental health.